A BEAUTIFUL SMILE CAN LIGHT UP A ROOM...WE CAN HELP YOU CREATE THE SMILE OF YOUR DREAMS USING PORCELAIN OR COMPOSITE VENEERS
Its easier and more affordable than you think!
A beautiful smile can open doors and change lives.
Here at STAR dentistry Sydney, we are ready to help you achieve your perfect smile through a wide range of affordable cosmetic treatments, using only the finest materials and tried and trusted techniques. Dr Richard and the team have years of experience and we are all great believers that improving someones smile can dramatically improve their quality of life.
what is cosmetic dentistry?
From basic whitening, all the way through to full mouth veneers, cosmetic dentistry is focused on improving the appearance of your teeth. If you have chipped, crooked, yellow, or false teeth, cosmetic dentistry can change your life.
Below is a list of cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Veneers: Thin porcelain or composite shells to reshape your smile, similar to a false nail
- Crowns: Porcelain 'caps', completely cover the whole tooth, giving beauty and strength to broken down teeth
- Teeth whitening: In chair, 1 visit, ZOOM whitening, or take home kits
- Removing stains: Our powerful prophy jet can remove even the toughest stains
- Internal bleaching: Grey teeth after root canal treatment can be dramatically improved with this simple, affordable procedure
- Teeth straightening: Orthodontics, adult or child, we offer options for all ages and budgets
- Closing gaps
- Replacing missing teeth: Bridges and Implants offer a fantastic alternative to dentures
- Anti-wrinkle injections (Botox) and dermal fillers
- Reshaping teeth
- Replacing amalgam or discoloured fillings
what are dental veneers?
Dental veneers are porcelain shells over your existing teeth, similar to a false nail, and are a fantastic way to instantly change the shape, colour and size of your teeth. At STAR dentistry Sydney we are firm believers in letting you be involved in the process, and be 100% happy with the design, so we create a mock up for you to see/wear before we go ahead with the final size/shape and colour. Digital design design allows us to create a harmonious smile in proportion to your face.
Can veneers replace teeth?
Unfortunately not, veneers go over teeth. If you are missing teeth, you will need to replace them using dental implants, or dentures.
Are veneers the same as crowns?
Veneers are very thin shells that sit on the face of the tooth, whereas crowns are like a helmet that encapsulates the whole tooth. Crowns are used for additional strength when the tooth is broken down, or has previous restorations.
Can veneers break?
Veneers are very strong, but will never be as strong as your natural teeth, so wearing a nigh time mouth guard, plus adapting the way you eat certain foods will prevent fracture.
Are veneers for life?
Once you have decided on porcelain veneers, you will have them forever, as a small amount of tooth needs to be prepared away from the natural tooth to make room. If looked after, veneers can last for a lifetime, but due to chipping, discoloration and patient preference, they are usually changed every 10 years.
How much do veneers cost?
The cost of a dental veneer in Sydney can range from $1000 to $3000 per tooth.
Am I suitable for veneers?
Call the office on 02 9518 9803 or alternatively click the button below to book a consultation with the team at STAR dentistry today to see how we can help your smile!